On October 11, 2023 we heard the stories of ECE practitioners who are currently living as refugees (mothers, ECD practitioners, breadwinners) in South Africa. We had the opportunity to learn about the dreams and challenges of these women who have been forced to leave their homes and the reasons they chose South Africa to create a new life for themselves, their children and families.
- Mpoyo Ngoie from the Congo
- Pamela Chimba from Zimbabwe
- Nelly Illunga Mwilambwe from the Congo
- Kalonda Etombo from the Congo
- Bajikila Mado Ndelela from the Congo
- Esther Mwepu from the Congo